We are currently using Asian/European sizing for our footwear. To find your best fit, follow these steps:
1. Measure your foot
Place the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Then measure the distance from point A to B.
2. Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the size closest to the length of your feet.
|ASIA / EU||US||UK||JP||KR / CN||Length of Foot (CM)|
Size Chart for Adults
- Lewré Bespoke uses Asian/European size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend you select a shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Please note, foot length is not equivalent to shoe length.
- Shoe comfort is dependent on a combination of factors such as size, design/cutting and heel height. For example, shoes that are of the same size, but are different in design/cutting, may not give you the same level of comfort.
- These are recommended guidelines to get you the best possible fit for Lewré Bespoke footwear collections only.